TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 03 tacoma TuRD. kinda broke at the moment considering and i need help with cheap parts (not quality just $). I need a new rear bumper cuz i smashed it messing around in the snow. Want to do a 3 inch lift and some other small stuff. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea I was kinda nervous about being hit by the forum police

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
We don't have them here....Lots of them over on the national forum, though :rolleyes:

Anyway, I was leary to tell you mine is for sale, 'cuz I wasn't sure if I was gonna put it back on or build a new one, but I'm PRETTY SURE I'm gonna build one, so if you still need one I got one...located in Lansford 18232

Besides if you buy mine, I'll have no choice but to build one, so yeah, up for sale. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have been thinking about making a bumper but i haven't found one that I want to copy that I i really like. i don't like just that flat piece of steel with the 2 shackles. It's what everyone has and i know the work great but i want something different.

ha any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
i have been thinking about making a bumper but i haven't found one that I want to copy that I i really like. i don't like just that flat piece of steel with the 2 shackles. It's what everyone has and i know the work great but i want something different.

ha any ideas?
Check out CBI Off-road. That's where I found the one I wanna copy. :D
I'm going with the tube style for mine.

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/

--Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts