TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys,
I am trying to find the wiring needed to do the "grey wire" mod and the free alarm upgrade, but I fear the 05 has changed the wiring significantly. Here is picture of what lies bind my driver-side kick plate:

The only box I found can be slightly seen in the very top right corner of the picture. It does have a grey wire going to it, but the connector and box look different that one I have seen associated with the ECU and thus the locker.
Also missing is the single-pin connector related to the alarm upgrade.
I guess my question is this: does anyone have a wiring diagram for the '05 yet? I am thinking of purchasing a one day subscription to the TIS and just downloading as much of the wiring manual as I can get in a day.
Let me know if you have a better idea or if you have the inside track on these mods for the '05.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What is the Free Alarm Upgrade?

As for the locker mod, ive read some about this and ill be getting into it some this weekend hopefully....ill throw together a write up. I just went digging in the wires last weekend for a line level speaker channel for the amp (profile california series pushin a solobaric 8" which i fit behind the rear drivers seat perfectly.)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks to me as Toyota has moved the control box that is "Suppose" to be in that picture. I think another post says it's moved. If you find that control box take a picture and we can see if the color codes are still the same. I did the Gray wire mod on my 02 but the control was behind the kick plate.
I've not heard of the free alarm mod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts