TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone dont have much time to get on the computer much anymore:( and wanted to ask y'all what is the cheapest black wheels i can put on my 06 dbl cab 4x4 taco. i have a 3" revtek lift with BFG 265/75/16 8 plys on now. i just took off my cooper stt 245/75/16 10 plys and want to put these on a set of cheap black wheels and use them only during hunting season down here in south texas( oct-jan )

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
:flamethro
hey everyone dont have much time to get on the computer much anymore:( and wanted to ask y'all what is the cheapest black wheels i can put on my 06 dbl cab 4x4 taco. i have a 3" revtek lift with BFG 265/75/16 8 plys on now. i just took off my cooper stt 245/75/16 10 plys and want to put these on a set of cheap black wheels and use them only during hunting season down here in south texas( oct-jan )
SEARCH and dont say you did
cuz thats bs
i hate to say this but search is your friend granted i have posted without seraching but you will be falmmed fyi
now to the answer.
go to wheelersoffroad.com
click on the type of wheel you want...i reccomnd the tybe b wich is 3.75 backspace and a 15in rim non chrome cuz im not into chrome otherwise you choose

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Don’t you wish you posted in Newbie Tech.
Damn on you for not doing A LOT of searching and reading before posting

Look at other threads in this forum :confused: . Half way down this page is, switch to black steel wheels or even on pg 2, Let's see pic's of Tacos with black rims :eek: ? Reading is fundamental :bitchslap . Try it, you'll like it :slap:
:flamethro

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i do not wish that i posted in the newbie tech i just was hoping that someone would read this and not be [email protected]$$ and just answer my ? for your info. i did search but wants it to you! if you dont want to answer someones ? dont reply. man this is the worst site that i belong to that is like this. its actually funny i think!:) :) :) :) :) :) oh well life goes on have a good day

·
Registered
808 Posts
how about this for the cheapest. You go to Walmart which I am sure you are going to anyway, you get yourself a can of black spray paint an paint them jimmies black. Then come end of huntin season you just paint them silver again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
When you ask a ? that has answers to it on the same page or the second page WTFO :shame: . Learn to read and you will find more than asking DS ?'s :banghead: . If you don't want to be heckled, then post in :newbie: :flipoff3: :neener:

·
Registered
190 Posts
check out the cragars soft 8's. they are about 37 for 15x8. i got mine from summit racing. not sure all the sizes they offer though

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
check out the cragars soft 8's. they are about 37 for 15x8. i got mine from summit racing. not sure all the sizes they offer though
My Soft 8's will NOT clear the calipers without a 1/4" spacer..Just FYI

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks good guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts