TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a noob when it comes to this..

i have a 06 trd offroad prerunner, and im thinking of getting a total lift of 5-6 inches.

i will be getting the 4inch lift Allied spindles, that not only give 4 inches, but widen the stance 1.5 inches on each side. and i will also get TC UCA's. with Donahoe C/O's

im just wondering what tire size and rim size should i be getting? i want to keep it All Terrain. and i would love to have MT wheels

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have the same truck and i have 16" MT classic locks with 4" backspacing clears the caliper and UCA perfectly. If you want all terrain tires I would go with bfg all terrains. Hope this helps good luck.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Thanks for correcting me twice. There wasnt really any reference earlier to back up your acronym so for all I knew it meant "Major Tool" which looks like a distinct possibility. That is all.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
wow.. MT's are Mickey Thompson Rims, look them up. i thought i was the noob here. guess not.
Oh you most knowing one. We who are not as wise as you would have thought MT was Mud Terrain, Manual Transmission or Most Tolerable One. Thank you for your infinite wisdom.

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you ever want to sell your stock wheels, PM me and I might be interested in buying them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts