TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be running a pit for Baja Pits at the Henderson 250 Saturday December 3rd. I'm looking for a couple people to help out. The Henderson 250 is a jeep speed and trophy lite race, both series are sponsored by General tires and have use of Baja Pits. Chances are we'll be busy. We provide the tools and will feed you on race day. We do everything from changing tires and dumping fuel to welding up and fixing broken cars.

Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a question since you are working for baja pits. Do you know the pricing of the pit support for henderson? I was told $450 for use of all pits at V2R which is a steal of a deal but would be a bit much for the henderson race. If you have any idea that would help. My dad and I are planning on racing this race and the weekend following if SNORE can pull the permit and get the long course. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call up Carlos or Mary at Baja Pits next week (he's in mexico for the score race currently) (619) 596-8033 for a price/ more info. I don't know much about pricing/ what we are offering, I just know I have a pit to run.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call when i get back. I too am going to san felipe tomorrow through sunday for work. I'll give you an update when i get back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts