TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read good things about the herculiner uv top coat protectant and am thinking of giving it a try but I can't seem to find anywhere that stocks it online. Amazon doesn't have it anymore and not turning up much with google. It isn't discontinued is it?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Interesting. I need to redo my bed later this summer.

Google brings up a lot of hits for product reviews but most sellers (O'Rielly auto parts for one) seem to be out of stock. Something called autosupermarket.com has it and a few eBay listings say it goes for $60 a quart.

At that price I may just let mine fade to gray.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also saw the auto supermarket website, but it looks semi-shady if you know what I mean? I have a feeling as well if I ordered it from them, or tried to, that they'd tell me it was out of stock or unavailable. If ebay or amazon doesn't have it, how can they?

I'm surprised I can't find it, that's why I'm thinking it might of been discontinued.

·
Registered
201 Posts
While I'm Googling, there's something called Monstaliner that claims to be UV resistent for 5 years. Very similar to the Herculiner method. Starts around $145 a gallon for the kit and then you can tint it various colors for another $20 to $40.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts