TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to make some changes around the house, and Whitey just ain't getting wheeled, hardly even driven! :( Brought him home in 2006, but now we need to get him into a new family.
Stat's: 87 4Runner, SR5, 5 speed, 242k on truck, 35k on 22re, Marlin twin stick and 4.7 low gear, ProComp tube sliders, Marlin front and TG rear bumpers, SmittyBilt winch, Bud Built crossmember, Trail Gear 3" SAS kit, Toyota 4.56 E-Lockers front and rear, Cobra CB, Sony Xplode Stereo, BFG 33x10.5x15 KM2s (about 5k miles), tranny just rebuilt, clutch and FW replaced, head and gasket replaced 3000 miles ago, and that's all i can think of right now. Truck's in very good shape, almost no rust, pretty straight, got it painted last year. I'd like to get $6500 for it... Mention it to your friends...

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
breaks my heart, and I know you are sad to see it go, but sometimes you gotta do it.

I'll talk it around!

Wish I could find a reason to bring home Runner #2 from your house, haha.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I am late to the party, but I hate to see whitey go too:eek:

Hopefully (s?)he will go to an owner that can appreciate all of the hard work you have done. It is a no brainer purchase for anybody interested in a very capable and clean 1st gen.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah... Whitey is a pretty sweet truck. He actually went to town last weekend to fill the gas cans with ethanol free, and I used him and his winch a couple weeks ago to help down a few big trees on a steep hillside. My tree guy climbed up high, and hooked the winch cable to the tree before we put tension on it and cut it "up" the hill instead of down the hill. Only a locked vehicle would have made it to the place on the mountainside where i needed it. Even then, I used a tow strap off the rear bumper hitch to secure the truck to a tree.
So, he's just not getting used much these days....

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Mmmmmmmm, me likey!!!!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Gotta find some $$$$$$, taking any and all donations!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Gotta find some $$$$$$, taking any and all donations!
For you, I got a sweet fiver with your name on it.

$5 down, you got the rest, right? :D

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts