1,860 Posts
I-Beam protection up front -very original :bitchslap :D

Looking good Nate, that's gonna be a Nice swap! :kewl:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
:kewl: :kewl: :kewl:
I'm jelous!!!
So comon Nate - details how did you set-up for the pass drop? Looks very Jeepish :eek: with the coil setup. I've seen alot of sick flex out of TJ's and XJ's so I'll be looking forwasr to seeing how yours work. MORE PICS!!

nice job!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
TBob said:
:kewl: :kewl: :kewl:
I'm jelous!!!
So comon Nate - details how did you set-up for the pass drop? Looks very Jeepish :eek: with the coil setup. I've seen alot of sick flex out of TJ's and XJ's so I'll be looking forwasr to seeing how yours work. MORE PICS!!

nice job!
Before Toyota made the truck into the "tacoma" they were pass side diffs. His truck is not a tacoma. I am interested in the coils as a choice for suspension and how it will turn out.

Nate,,,,,,,,

Congrats on beginning the process of :saw:

·
Registered
676 Posts
i like how you can still use the torsions to get an extra 2" out of it.. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, here it is sitting on the wheels. I think that it is a bit high. Putting on the chevies tonight and hooking up pan-hard and steering.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Well, here it is sitting on the wheels. I think that it is a bit high. Putting on the chevies tonight and hooking up pan-hard and steering.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Looks good Nate! Can't wait to see it in person!!! :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
put the torsions down a little that way it's not so high.:)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.