TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting a new paint job there was one thing that has stuck out like a sore thumb. That being the crusty, corroded emblems attached to the b pillar trim between the cab and the top...

Every 1st Gen I have seen, these emblems are always corroded like this. So, I am in the process of replacing them with these...

The plate above is aluminum and the "4Runner" is laser cut in the plate. I also have a steel version that I plan to paint white to see which looks better. Although I am pretty sure I am gonna go with the aluminum ones.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I guess I lucked out I found a near perfect set on a junkyard 4runner, but I love the direction

·
Registered
214 Posts
I want.....!! Gimme gimme.....!

Cliff contact me... I want some bro!
Agreed!!!!!! contact me aswell my driver side piece fell off daybefore yesterday and i was thinking about repainting it then just putting it back on but i like that WAY better

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Hey if yall want some email me - [email protected]
They Run about $10.31 after tax and shipping. I take paypal to the email above. But send me your info and i'll get a batch cut and ready for ship out.

If you need specs or more info on the emblem or if ya want a custom one (with in specs of that size) I can do it. I'm getting ready for a show and don't get on here much right now.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Just a quick note on these emblems. They are aluminum that is 1/8" and come bare metal. Shannon (from our coversation on the phone) said he was going to clear coat them, I dont know if he did. Also they don't have adhesive with them, I think he used the 3M double sided trim tape stuff to put them on. As we produce them and make more we may start to include the clear coat and adhesive, but for now we are not.
thanks!
questions or comments can be sent to [email protected] or call me at 979 5seven8 2six5zero

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Got 3 sets made for now. Gonna make more. 1 set is sold already, so 2 sets left. If ya want some let me know

·
Registered
1,543 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Put my name on a set. I'll pay ya at lunch today.
Got your payment, but theres a few more things involved with your "custom" order. Just questions, email sent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts