TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone thought i'd pop in and introduce myself and see what is going on in the florida area. I'm actually in the United States Marine Corps and I'll be going to school in pensicola here tuesday. Just wondering if there are any guys in that area and if there's any runs in the next month or so and if so see if i might beable to tag along. I'm from northern california and have a 98' tacoma but being only in school for a few months I cant bring my own vehicle. Look forward to possibly meeting some of you possibly.

PFC Hein

David R. Hein

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
What's your MOS? The use to be lots of good places to wheel there that was really close to base but that was back in 99 and the last time I was there 04 the best place to wheel is now a Super Wal Mart but there was a few more places that was down from there on the Blue Angle parkway? or Road? it's out the back gate of the base.

I haven't noticed many TTORA members in that area but I really hope you find some and if you don't tell every Toyota 4wd that you see about TTORA.

Semper Fi and maybe I'll see you out in the fleet.

Sgt. Nesbitt Steven M

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright cool thx. My MOS is 6511 aviation ordance. I was supposed to be crash fire rescue but the marine corps decided to place me some where else, so what you going to do. I just arrived and my group and I are just waiting for the bus to the base.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts