TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to everyone on this great site! my name is laurie. i've recently relocated from illinois to ohio. my fiance (ed4stoy99) and i have 4 yotas between the 2 of us. my favorite is the 85 (which is tattooed on my back). we also have an 86 (my daily driver) an 88 (which has no compression in the 6th cyl) and the 99 tacoma (the big truck). back in illinois i lived down the street from cliffs insane terrain and my whole yard was a wheelers paradise. cant wait to meet up with new friends from here and find new spots to fling mud........

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

How about posting a LARGER photo of your tat! Missing the details on the avatar version.

·
Registered
146 Posts
are you kidding me....

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Nice tat. Looks like the pic was taken right after it was done?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Nice tat. How long did it take the guy to ink ya?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes this pic was taken right after i got it. it took a couple of hours for him to do it. dont think i'll ever get another one. no pain tolerence and it hurt!! i didnt expect it to look so much like my 85, but i love the way it turned out. i told the guy i wanted a truck flinging a rooster tail of mud. he started drawing and what he showed me looked like a chevy (he said it was) and i said i didnt want no friggen chevy on my back. so i showed him several pix of my truck and thats how it came out. down to the topper and rims. heres a pic of the real truck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts