TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the community and slowly working on my rig at the moment. I have a silver 2002 4runner Limited 4x4. I have always been intrigued and curious about off roading and over landing since my mom bought my grandpa a Land Cruiser 4x4 turbo diesel j-spec in 92 from a Toyota executive in the philippines. I dont want to go too extreme on modifications as I still want my car streetable and day to day usable if possible. Hoping to learn more about the culture and the community. With enough heads up I am open to joining meet ups and trips to trails and such. As of right now I just wan to get my feet wet so I'm open to suggestions if anyone knows of an easy beginners trail with in So Cal for an almost bone stock 4x4 to completly pull me into this world. Pls shoot me a message. If anyone would also not mind giving me advice on my build I would love to pick your mind and be more knowledgeable regarding this. Pls shoot me a message as well. Thanks for having me here. Looking forward to new adventures with ya'll. Cheers

·
Administrator
18,259 Posts
Welcome aboard. :)

There are plenty of trails for stock vehicles. Rowher Flats in Canyon County, Cleghorn Trail (not the bypasses though), Big Bear area, Main Divide, etc. Just need to be selective about which trails since not every trail in Big Bear for example are stock friendly, but there are lots.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts