TTORA Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ranger, the 1st gen 5 speed tranny is still for sale, just never pushed it:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154168

NWA, be sure to get some pictures of ur new 4 runner, otherwise ev'body is gonna' be shoutin' "where's the pictures".

Maybe somebody needs to move this thread over to the Tech secton, as it seems the theme of the thread had quickly moved to building.

My $0.02
OT

·
Registered
358 Posts
winch

like Michael said. you can cleanly mount a warn upright.. there isnt a better winch made. I have one on my f250 one on my heep and had one on my fj40 when I had it.. I wish I could get one on Kracker, but the exo just wont allow it... thats a great looking truck keep posting we enjoy the enthusiasm (sp) !!!! :saw::welder::)

·
Registered
101 Posts
...and this is prolly a total newb question that yall are gonna tell me to take my ass to the newb forum but
WELCOME!!!! I know I'm a little late with the greetings but been off the forum for a while. And feel free to ask all the dumb questions you want. Any response I give feel free to ignor and you will get some smart ass answers but most often you will get some great advice. These ARTTORA boys know there stuff! Just don't ask'em for help wiring a locker, you'll never hear the end of it.

Have fun with the new truck!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts