TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
New here and just wanted to say hey.
I was just wheeling with Chris, (blair1cn) over the weekend in Moab and he sent me this way. I look forward to being active in the Colorado group and getting together for some wheeling.
Some of you may reconigize me from 120 or t4r.org
The rig:
2006 V6 4x4 SR5 4Runner - Shadow Mica Color
toytech 3/2 lift w/ OME rear shocks
spidertrax spacers
black fj wheels with 285/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs

Here is a pic of the rig from this weekend:

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Nice runner! I bet it was crowded out there this weekend. We're headed out to Moab tomorrow morning... Can't wait! I am also (more or less) in Fort Collins. We've actually got quite a few members here. Anyway, welcome.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to Cottora. How was hell's gate?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome !

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice runner! Welcome to cottora! We have a takeover event in bv the last weekend in june. Would be awesome to see you there!
Yea I saw that, Id like to make it but I made other plans awhile ago for the MX nationals at thunder valley saturday and ford fest sunday with my powerstroke. Id like to make the one in the end of July though out in BV.

Nice runner! I bet it was crowded out there this weekend. We're headed out to Moab tomorrow morning... Can't wait! I am also (more or less) in Fort Collins. We've actually got quite a few members here. Anyway, welcome.
Thanks, it wasn't too bad actually. Cool, yea Im in Thornton for the summer working and I'll be back at CSU in FoCo in August.

Welcome. nice looking runner.
weclome to COTTORA
Welcome to Cottora. How was hell's gate?
Welcome !
Thanks!!
I didn't actually run hells gate, the trail itself was good for me on sunday.
Ran poison spider, golden spike, gold bar rim, Gemini Bridges Saturday, then Hells Revenge Sunday!!
Definitely the hardest trails I've done in the runner and it was really exciting with my limited wheeling experience. Only got a few scratches on the front and rear bumpers from some of the larger ledges.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice rig! Welcome to cottora.. See ya on the trail
Thanks!! Looking forward to meeting some guys and doing some more wheeling!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts