TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to give a quick Hello. This is my second Taco, kept the other one stock but haveing some fun with this one.:)

Later

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
damn skippy, its seema like the roster is growing for south Houston....lots of Dickinson, LC, and CL, peeps here. we ought to start our CL meets again, like the last few yrs, which was really just an excuse for Manny to goto Hooters in Seabrook every Friday night, but it was fun.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Welcome to the club. Where in LC do you live.

We have a 3 runs coming up in the near future you should join us.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
what's up... good to meet ya. i live off hwy3 and pineloch in webster.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
what's up i'm on Nasa Rd1 past the Space Center but grew up in the L.C.

Where about L.C do you live ???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Still around just busy as hell guys, sorry it take me a while to get back to yall 3 kids, wife, FD, yada yada . Im in Bay colony off FM646 where every comercial building seems to be going up. Hotters sounds good won't be able to make every Friday but a few here and there will work. Will have to look into these runs that are coming up need to get my truck dirty.

Later

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
I looked at bay colony, decided to buy in dove meadow.
I heard the taxes are kinda high there.
but anyways, I will be living just around the corner in about a month, so us Dickinsonites and LC peeps can all get together

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mud Tax SUX but nice place to live and close to FS. Are there any places around here close by that I can get my truck dirty?

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
what's up... good to meet ya. i live off hwy3 and pineloch in webster.

Hekyeah...I'm hiding out in the empty field off EL Dorado behind Wal-Mart

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Hekyeah...I'm hiding out in the empty field off EL Dorado behind Wal-Mart

I heard about that empty Field, A buddy of mine takes his Dodge 2500 out there but since it is illegal I will stay away. Not to mention Mud is evil.:xdevil:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
ha ha,I had a buddy in a heep get stuck back there once.

There is a place by me on HWY6 that all the necks go to.By the paintball feild,never went over and checked it out.hate washing mud off

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
ha ha,I had a buddy in a heep get stuck back there once.

There is a place by me on HWY6 that all the necks go to.By the paintball feild,never went over and checked it out.hate washing mud off
Paintball that sounds like fun I will post up a thread tomorrow to get something going probably later next week after the shuttle lifts off and we all get settled in. Is that place any good, i know of a place on Dixie Farm Road by San Jack South that is pretty big.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts