1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
OOh, When I call him tomorrow (I gotta return the 4 growlers he gave me) I'll remind him to check for this thread ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOh, When I call him tomorrow (I gotta return the 4 growlers he gave me) I'll remind him to check for this thread ;)
so, wazup, cutie? :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Just spazzing out planning for our WFTW event this weekend in Buena Vista! It's a lot of work but well worth it to support veterans who have served. THEY are the cutie's IMHO (not me) ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just spazzing out planning for our WFTW event this weekend in Buena Vista! It's a lot of work but well worth it to support veterans who have served. THEY are the cutie's IMHO (not me) ;)
sounds like fun.
just got done with Rubicon and then a day trip to Eagle Lks, Signal Pk and part of Fordyce :D the truck is a mess and needs a hose :p
heading back up to the mountains next Tue with my dad for a week.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dang! too much drama :p

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I know right? It is getting to be "as the world turns" worthy!

Instead of asking "Who killed JR?" we keep asking "Who killed Ron?" (Ron = Troy's Rig)

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know right? It is getting to be "as the world turns" worthy!

Instead of asking "Who killed JR?" we keep asking "Who killed Ron?" (Ron = Troy's Rig)
it's "As the Stomach Turns", "All my Illegitimate Children" and "Who the Hell Cares Who Killed JR?"
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts