TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Good For You
Joined
·
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"so if we pay though paypal we have to send 23?
- I sent you $20 though PP let me know if I own more."

Now you owe him $6. The $3 you shorted him and $3 more for sending another $3. LOL. Geeze, first the spelling and now math. :rolleyes: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
Heatstroke said:
"so if we pay though paypal we have to send 23?
- I sent you $20 though PP let me know if I own more."

Now you owe him $6. The $3 you shorted him and $3 more for sending another $3. LOL. Geeze, first the spelling and now math. :rolleyes: :D
what else would you expect from an edgeumakated engoneer????? bet he went to an American kolege :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,892 Posts
wtf - maybe if any of the instruction made sence, PP debit credit wtf?
I paid PP not credit so f-off. U guys suck ass!

Heatstroke said:
"so if we pay though paypal we have to send 23?
- I sent you $20 though PP let me know if I own more."

Now you owe him $6. The $3 you shorted him and $3 more for sending another $3. LOL. Geeze, first the spelling and now math. :rolleyes: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
TBob said:
wtf - maybe if any of the instruction made sence, PP debit credit wtf?
I paid PP not credit so f-off. U guys suck ass!
PP=paypal
debit =debit card
credit=CC=credit card

If you ahd read it should have made senSe!!!!

anybody know where to get a book of internet acronyms for T-Icantread!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,892 Posts
yea that's why I sent 20 :flipoff3:

grumpy said:
PP=paypal
debit =debit card
credit=CC=credit card

If you ahd read it should have made senSe!!!!

anybody know where to get a book of internet acronyms for T-Icantread!!!!!!!
 

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
Joined
·
9,048 Posts
The only instructions T-beer cares to follow:

1) remove can from refrigerator

2) hold can firmly in hand and lift tab on top of can unil contents are revealed

3) place open end of can to mouth and gently pour into mouth until contents are completely emptied into mouth.

4) repeat steps 1-3 until desired result is acheived.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
The only instructions T-beer cares to follow:

1) remove can from refrigerator

2) hold can firmly in hand and lift tab on top of can unil contents are revealed

3) place open end of can to mouth and gently pour into mouth until contents are completely emptied into mouth.

4) repeat steps 1-3 until desired result is acheived.
Ok, so the way he cant follows instructions, where does the beer go????
 

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
Joined
·
9,048 Posts
What does he care???...........it's not like he's one to concern himself with such silly details...........but I'm sure even he is smart enough to figure it out when he notices the wet spot in his pants.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
What does he care???...........it's not like he's one to concern himself with such silly details...........but I'm sure even he is smart enough to figure it out when he notices the wet spot in his pants.
true, but his reaction would depend upon whether he realizes if its warm or cold!!!! :eek:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
grumpy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top