TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm WARHORSE from the RRORC board. I...uhhh just wanna hang out here because its too far away to drive to stalk Una.

:whip: ;)

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Nice rig there!
Any action shots of her?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, Jefferson City. Thanks for the welcome everybody! No action shots yet cause it's still under construction but dangit I'm getting close!!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
BIOHAZARD said:
Yup, Jefferson City. Thanks for the welcome everybody! No action shots yet cause it's still under construction but dangit I'm getting close!!
I swear that rig looks like one that's in a ton of pictures on Flat Nasty's website.

You'll have to look me up sometime and I'll meet you in Fulton. I obviously couldn't go all the places you could but it would still be fun. I'd look like the little kid brother following you around. :D lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As soon as I get her going I will! As soon as I get the steering done I'll at least have it driveable! Jester Motorsports, damn that sounds familiar.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
BIOHAZARD said:
I've been there almost 3 years. Who do you know?
Ah, if that's all the longer you've been there, this guy may not even work there anymore. His name is Greg Daugherty. He used to live in Hannibal and he managed the store there for awhile. Then he moved to Jeff City and managed a store there for awhile. Like I said, I have no clue if he's even still working for Autozone or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts