TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my names Devin. I live in Henderson, CO. I traded in an 08 WRX for an 07 Tacoma TRD access cab not to long ago. Just looking to do a little networking, and off roading. I don't want to get crazy with mods but enough to protect the truck and still have some fun. Hope to get to know some people and have a good time.

Devin

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Right down the road from me... you may of seen me rolling around in either my car, or my truck.

Copper colored civic coupe
or
White std. cab tacoma, arb bumper, bobbed bed, yellow headlights.
now
Black ext. cab, primered bed, all pro bumper

Welcome to cottora!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome. Hope to see you on the trails. Armor is your best friend.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I too hope to see all of you out on the trails at some point!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
You traed a WRX? Ah man.. I really wanna rally one of those ;)

Seriously though you'll love this club. Great peeps. Check back often for trail runs and regular get togethers!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I got really fed up with it, I should have waited and bought an 09 because the 08's had problems. I had 3 ecus put in mine and after the 3rd I was done took it to toyota and walked out with the tacoma in a few hours.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yeah I got really fed up with it, I should have waited and bought an 09 because the 08's had problems. I had 3 ecus put in mine and after the 3rd I was done took it to toyota and walked out with the tacoma in a few hours.
i think you made the right decision. i'm not going to knock subuaru's, they make great cars... but their performance division is kinda weak and disorganized. you'll be much happier with the "meteor-proof" tacoma! welcome!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again for all the welcomes!

I am very happy with my desicion so far the truck gives me a face boner every time I drive it, and the first and only time so far I have taken it off road it performed amazingly!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Nice truck man! Id trade of the wrx too. Gotta go on the stocker run with everyone. My girls going to learn to wheel her new FJ

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For sure as long as I dont have to work Im in for what ever. Im hoping to not be "stock" for to long but im not going to go over board like I did my WRX :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts