TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, my name is dallas and i'm from... no NOT texas, from ohio. i'm actually gonna be letting my baby go (1988 reg cab 4x4) in the future when i get it back together, but for now i'm trying to hang to whatever i can. i've had the truck since '98 when i got outta school and it's my first vehicle i ever owned. but alas too much money has gone in to it and the wife wants it gone. :( but life goes on i guess. i used to live in kansas and would take it to the jeep jamboree's when i was working at the jeep dealer, i got some funny looks but when i came time to wheel we were all friends. anyways, good to be here.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
sucks to hear you getting rid of the 88! Whats your DD?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. Since the 88 is payed for, why get rid of it. Can be a build in progress?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to use the search button and check out the Newbie Tech thread to find most of your answers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trucks been kind of a sore spot between the wife and i ever since abt may of2000 when i maxed out not just one but TWO of her credit cards (abt $7K) and i'm just now getting them paid off well in the next 9 months or so. spent alot of $ with downey, NWOR, and LCE. and its been down now waiting on money for abt a year maybe a little longer. and the body rusted again in its usual spots. just startin to get tired of it and not having the money to get her going again, so i'm gonna let it go when its running again and look for something newer to play with later on down the road. it sucks but the good part is the wife wants me to get a new toy to play with that hopefully wont brake so much (little does she know you tend to find the weak link when wheeling and thats what gets fixed right) anyways, take it easy guys, later.

dallas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts