TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
HardTaco said:
This is intolerable behavior coming from a mod. I am going to talk to Yogi tonight as i am asspounding him, and tell him not to give you a reacharound.

Cry baby. You fit in well here. You should stick around more often.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
HardTaco said:
This is intolerable behavior coming from a mod. I am going to talk to Yogi tonight as i am asspounding him, and tell him not to give you a reacharound.

No one cares, and who?

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
the newbs would never have a chance then!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I never said that! just stating a fact!LOL

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
HardTaco said:
Hey man, too bad you can't fedex me some "medicine", it's like the frikkin sahara here.
Sorry to hear that. You need to move to a country like Canada where the herb is high quality, plentiful, cheap and socially acceptable. The CHIEF here has sore ears from everybody always speaking to him. :)

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CronusTRD said:
What's the matter? Banned from Pirate? You never visit us in the gutters unless otherwise :D
Nope, just missed you guys. Well not you, I get to "see" your punk ass almost daily, I can't believe they let you, the king of all subtle trolls, be mod here. :rofl: :flipoff4:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
HardTaco said:
Nope, just missed you guys. Well not you, I get to "see" your punk ass almost daily, I can't believe they let you, the king of all subtle trolls, be mod here. :rofl: :flipoff4:
i know....where are my mod powers dammit :mad:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts