TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous owner of 3 Toyota Pickups and a 4-Runner, I am now the proud owner of a FJ Cruiser. Some members here may know me from the FJ Cruiser Forum, and are free to add me to their ignore list now. Lol.

Hope to wheel with you guys and gals someday.

Is that Angry Andy Guy still around?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Well then, in that case, on behalf of TejasYota - WELCOME TO TTORA!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Welcome to the place to be.

Ever go skiing or snowboarding? I'm going to be taking a break from this here work stuff and spending a week out your way in January. :D I've wanted to go to Big Sky for ages, and finally am getting the chance to go!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome Trax. Actually I used to ski alot, but I haven't in a few years. The Big Sky resort is a damn nice place, and you will have a blast.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ShowStop said:
Wow...you sure you aren't like a cousin of Angry Andy's? :p
:flipoff4: Lol, I don't know Andy but he pretty well tells it like it is, from the posts of his I have read over at the Cruiser Forum. I admire that.

Where's Valkyrie? I figured he would show up by now, to tell me what I am doing wrong. Lol.

My most recent aquisition.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I intend to help here when I can, and learn when I can. I am no expert by some of your standards, because I haven't been exposed to some of the extremes that you may have access to. But I have been over a rock or 2, buried in more than a few mud holes, and lots of ice and chain trail experience. This is a wheeling forum, and that's great. Sounds like home.

The bumper thing is really pissing me off though. Might have to buy an ARB.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
20Montana
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing