TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking at a 98' Tacoma Limited with 118k miles. It has a trailer hitch and a addon front bumper guard. Had new timing belt, hoses, and cluch around 100k. It has a cluch override and rear axle lock buttons, factory Al. wheels with large offroad tires. Paint is shiny but body has alot of scraches and a couple dings. Guess the real question is the seller wants $10.5k, the bluebook is 7.5k to 9k, what it really worth... 10.5K just seems high, am I missing something? Thanks

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I looking at a 98' Tacoma Limited with 118k miles. It has a trailer hitch and a addon front bumper guard. Had new timing belt, hoses, and cluch around 100k. It has a cluch override and rear axle lock buttons, factory Al. wheels with large offroad tires. Paint is shiny but body has alot of scraches and a couple dings. Guess the real question is the seller wants $10.5k, the bluebook is 7.5k to 9k, what it really worth... 10.5K just seems high, am I missing something? Thanks
keep looking but rear lock button is a plus ! you would love that offroading. so keep an eye out for that ! what part of texas ?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome! :D

Talk him down on the price or keep looking (depends on how many used Tacos are available around you I guess). Yotas do hold their value but that seems somewhat high. Rear locker is a + though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts