TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this on the main TTORA but figured I'd post it within the chapter as well. Just picked up an 03 Tacoma Double cab a few weeks ago. Always wanted one of these and so did the GF. SO it worked out real nicely. Always been a Jeep Cherokee kind of guy, but always wanted a Tacoma. I definitely like my Tacoma better.. Not new to the 4Wheeling world, just Toyotas.

So look forward to meeting some of you and learning from the site.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Nice you are only lke 2 houra from farmington. Some sick wheeling there. Not to mention riverside hot springs. Lucky you!

Welcome to CoTTORA. We don't flame and get our panties in a bunch like the National Board.

But you do know those nerf bars gotta come off for some real sliders right? ;) :D

COngrats on the new Double Cab too!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
welcome!!!! im sure you'll grow to love that taco even more than you do now!

and ya you'll need some sliders sooner or later! my rocker panel is proof! haha

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What I used to have.

We like this Tacoma so much were thinking about getting another one so we both can have one.

·
Registered
821 Posts
welcome from wish it was way more snowy Idaho Springs.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have plenty of plans, its just whats going to happen first. First thing I'd like to do is get a replacement front bumper, not a fan of the tube style ones so still need to do some searching. I've seen some work from Armorology and liked it so might go that way or have a local guy fab one up for me. Mild lift and some bigger tires then who knows...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts