TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking I should buy a Hi-Lift jack before I go on a little four-wheeling jaunt over Presiden'ts Day weekend. Which means I probably don't have time to order one from somewhere and have it delivered by, say, Thursday w/o paying a bunch for shipping. Do any national "chain" stores happen to stock the Hi-Lift that anyone knows of? I live in the Salt Lake area. Thanks.

·
Registered
264 Posts
JBL13 said:
I'm thinking I should buy a Hi-Lift jack before I go on a little four-wheeling jaunt over Presiden'ts Day weekend. Which means I probably don't have time to order one from somewhere and have it delivered by, say, Thursday w/o paying a bunch for shipping. Do any national "chain" stores happen to stock the Hi-Lift that anyone knows of? I live in the Salt Lake area. Thanks.
Tractor Supply (TSC) should have them, they are national I think. We them at have Farm & Fleet regionally here in the upper midwest. There must be a similar chain in your area if you don't have a TSC. The Hi-lift is a brand name of farm jack that are all pretty similar. You can also find the Chinese knockoffs at Harbor Freight.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
flatlandtacoma said:
You can also find the Chinese knockoffs at Harbor Freight.
I wouldnt buy the Chinese knock-off's though, they have a habit of being cheeply made and dangerous. Sears and some auto parts stores carry Hi-Lifts every once in a while.

Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts