TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Well no one ever said this folder was specifically for new members!:D)

But the real reason for posting this up is to introduce a new member! Not a member in the literal sense as we are used to here. But a new member of Chapters of TTORA!

Over the weekend the launch of InTTORA's forum was completed (thank you Shannon…we appreciate it) http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=190

As of now there is a total of two threads! so you can see it is a very new board!

If you are in the Indiana area and have not yet found us, come introduce yourself and let us know you are here. For the other members, come hang out and help build your forum up to be one of the best in our TTORA family.

Hell maybe with a little luck! this new forum will help eliminate my long winded news letters! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
(Well no one ever said this folder was specifically for new members!:D)

But the real reason for posting this up is to introduce a new member! Not a member in the literal sense as we are used to here. But a new member of Chapters of TTORA!

Over the weekend the launch of InTTORA's forum was completed (thank you Shannon…we appreciate it) http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=190

As of now there is a total of two threads! so you can see it is a very new board!

If you are in the Indiana area and have not yet found us, come introduce yourself and let us know you are here. For the other members, come hang out and help build your forum up to be one of the best in our TTORA family.

Hell maybe with a little luck! this new forum will help eliminate my long winded news letters! :rolleyes:
Well, I figured that I'd say congrats over here too. The new forum may eliminate your longwinded news letters, but not your longwindedness...LOL.

We still love ya' man.....:D

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
congrats, i know you have been working hard on it!

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
b-b-b-b-b-ut also says "tell us who you are" in the subfolder.:D and we are just saying who we are as a new chapter.hee hee hee

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
What is a Modifaction?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts