TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I think the $25 for a day is too much. I'd just go to Boston for free.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Isnt this what was supposed to go down a long time ago Neil? I agree on the price. I cant believe he was thinking $50 a day!!! :eek: $25 for a weekend and maybe $10-15 for camping would sound better to me...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Isnt this what was supposed to go down a long time ago Neil? I agree on the price. I cant believe he was thinking $50 a day!!! :eek: $25 for a weekend and maybe $10-15 for camping would sound better to me...
I'm thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I think the $25 for a day is too much. I'd just go to Boston for free.
Come on. They have heavy equipment and the means to build nice trail netrwork. You could run all of the trails at bpit in 20 minutes. Here they have the means to build a nice park, it's not going to be huge, but they have camping facilities and they are willing to let us or other clubs come in there to build trails and hold events. Yeah $50 a day is retarded, but I don't think $25 is too much for good, legal local wheeling. How much did you pay for Riverrock? $50?? I find it funny that everyone is always bitching about legal wheeling and when an opportunity finally arises everyone starts complaining. Have fun at BPit.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Come on. They have heavy equipment and the means to build nice trail netrwork. You could run all of the trails at bpit in 20 minutes. Here they have the means to build a nice park, it's not going to be huge, but they have camping facilities and they are willing to let us or other clubs come in there to build trails and hold events. Yeah $50 a day is retarded, but I don't think $25 is too much for good, legal local wheeling. How much did you pay for Riverrock? $50?? I find it funny that everyone is always bitching about legal wheeling and when an opportunity finally arises everyone starts complaining. Have fun at BPit.

I'd like to see you go to Boston and wheel on all the trails there in 20 mins. I'll pay you $25 if you do it. I actual like the trails at boston and think they are fun there could a few more trails there. Being LEGAL doesn't have anything to do with it and I've never wheeled somewhere that wasn't legal.

I paid $50 for river rock and it's well worth it. That $50 included camping for three nights (four nights if I got there on Thur) Clean bath rooms and showers.

I'm not saying that this place isn't going to be a nice place to wheel. But for $25 a day is a bit high. I'd pay $25 for a weekend with camping. You can't compare this place to River Rock. I really hope this happens and that the trails are really good, from the pics there isn't anything but some steep dirt roads. I know that the trails have to be cut and the owner has said that he'll make the trails however we like.

Now what is up with you getting all upset over a couple of us saying that we feel the price is too high. How come you didn't post up more of the details about this then just "hi"? Also I remember that we FLTTORA were suppose to be one of the groups that was going to go in and help make the trails but for some reason no word ever passed on it. So you don't like us any more? You didn't even hang out/wheel with us at the MLK campout. When will you get you a XJ? LOL :xbeer1: I'm just messing with you so don't get all crazy on me and turn into the next COLLEGE SHOOTER.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts