TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there. Own an 06 taco TRD, I do love my truck. Just got 265/75/r16's BF Goodrich all terrains, Was wondering if that blew out my power steering pump cause I just noticed "that whine". Dang, I do drive alot already have 58k on my truck. I saw some posts and was wondering if such a new pump has a rebuild kit already.again I love this truck and am not complaining but that was fast.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
welcome and now tht you are a member you can use the sources avaliable to ya her on the FAQ section. sounds to me like a bad pump or low fluid. your rack might be shot. take it in if under warrenty.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello out there. Own an 06 taco TRD, I do love my truck. Just got 265/75/r16's BF Goodrich all terrains, Was wondering if that blew out my power steering pump cause I just noticed "that whine". Dang, I do drive alot already have 58k on my truck. I saw some posts and was wondering if such a new pump has a rebuild kit already.again I love this truck and am not complaining but that was fast.
Hey... check and see if you still have warranty. Bigger tires or not it should still be covered. And I doubt there will be a rebuild it available. I work at an auto parts store and they usually take a few years for things like that to come out. I actually don't even know if most companies are still making rebuild kits....

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

Also remember to check out the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past. Now post a pic of your ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts