TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time to replace inner CV boots again on my ADD hubs. Before i buy another stock set, i was wondering if anyone was having any luck with high angle boots. Are they worth the extra money? Who sells them besides Downey and CV unlimited?

·
Registered
116 Posts
deathwishbkr said:
Its time to replace inner CV boots again on my ADD hubs. Before i buy another stock set, i was wondering if anyone was having any luck with high angle boots. Are they worth the extra money? Who sells them besides Downey and CV unlimited?
stevet47 said:
I've heard of people having good luck with stock 04 boots.
I checked into this last month when I replaced my CV boots, and the stock 04 boots are the same as 95.5-03 stock boots. Same part number and everything. I've heard good things about CV unlimited boots. Just a little more money than stock.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Bnorm said:
I checked into this last month when I replaced my CV boots, and the stock 04 boots are the same as 95.5-03 stock boots. Same part number and everything. I've heard good things about CV unlimited boots. Just a little more money than stock.

Where are those boots on their website, I can't find 'em?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is their any generic high angle boots on the market, like form NAPA or someone else. What about Porche boots, will they work with toy CV's?

·
Registered
116 Posts
dragr1 said:
Where are those boots on their website, I can't find 'em?
I couldn't either. Hytenor called them and they told him all about their kit. You can call them and tell them what you want, and they'll take care of you. Their kit is around $50. One member on the old board liked the boots from Autozone (http://forums.delphiforums.com/tacomaterritory/messages?msg=121505.32). I went with the Toyota boots. So far so good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just contacted karteck.com, they have high angle inners for $29 per side. They said they always have them in stock too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
deathwishbkr said:
I just contacted karteck.com, they have high angle inners for $29 per side. They said they always have them in stock too.
Do they offer a kit for both inner & outer boots? If so, how much?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts