TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ican'tdriveontheroad said:
Note to self, must move to CA to get tons of sweet free stuff for my taco. Well I hope someone takes it, after all free stuff is sweet.
Well, not completley free. I do have my price...it just happens to be Miller Lite. :D

·
Registered
793 Posts
RaideRNatioN said:
Well, not completley free. I do have my price...it just happens to be Miller Lite. :D
OK , I'll buy ya some Miller Lite to ship it to me if yer willing! :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Ican'tdriveontheroad said:
Note to self, must move to CA to get tons of sweet free stuff for my taco. Well I hope someone takes it, after all free stuff is sweet.

you jacked my avatar!

but anyways, i dont see mudflaps (well maybe they are off for wheeling) but there is no provision for a license plate light... around here, they are picky about that kind of stuff

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Sling it on the top of that suburban Tweeter is bringing to Norcal and I'll get you both a case of beer ;) That would be a great start for my front bumper, maybe?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
oh wow, i thought this was a build thread, not an im giving a bumper away thread... haha, for free.ninety.free, i could deal with no mudflaps or license plate lights ;)

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
um.. front bumper. Wes, put the bottle down. You are seeing things.
Hey, its almost free pipe and I like to modify shit. :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet. First person to show up with Miller Lite in hand takes it home! :D

But seriously, just send me a PM to make sure I still have it at that time becuase I may get lazy or stupid and forget to update the thread.

·
Registered
215 Posts
RaideRNatioN said:
Sweet. First person to show up with Miller Lite in hand takes it home! :D

But seriously, just send me a PM to make sure I still have it at that time becuase I may get lazy or stupid and forget to update the thread.

I will PM you before I leave to see if you still have it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Is it set for some type of BL? if so, how much lift?
Didn't you have a 2" BL?

I'll grab that from ya!! that'll put a hair up my ass to cut up my rear quarters!! :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
I was just wondering about those rear quarters....looks like the taker will have to cut his......good excuse to do so! ;) I've been wanting to cut mine and i'd be all over this if i was in TX!....shit i think i might just cut em anyway :saw:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Animal said:
Is it set for some type of BL? if so, how much lift?
Didn't you have a 2" BL?

I'll grab that from ya!! that'll put a hair up my ass to cut up my rear quarters!! :D
I can bring it to rancho Cucamonga on Saturday if that helps you any?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
RaideRNatioN said:
I can bring it to rancho Cucamonga on Saturday if that helps you any?
I won't be anywhere near there!... I work grave yard this weekend!! :mad: So won't be able to pick it up this weekend.. Tomorrow Im movn' to my new place... Friday I need to sleep... so ya... Check yer PM's

Just PM'ed ya... ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts