TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
probably this is just common sense and not a trick, but for what it's worth...

if you have a high lift jack and you broke down on the trail and some bolt would not loosen up no matter how much you curse at it jack's handle works pretty good as a breaker bar. all you have to do is unscrew 2 bolts holding the handle and some little links attached to it on the heavy jack.

·
Registered
925 Posts
i use it as a breaker bar also. the metal and size are perfect for a 1/2 ratchet.

i was also thinking about fabbing up some sort of shovel head that would use the same handle and save some space.

·
Registered
338 Posts
peekay331 said:
i use it as a breaker bar also. the metal and size are perfect for a 1/2 ratchet.

i was also thinking about fabbing up some sort of shovel head that would use the same handle and save some space.
that is a kick ass idea...i might have to steal that and make myself something similar.

·
Registered
969 Posts
for those that didn't know, its also called a "cheater bar" (for the noobs)

·
Registered
88 Posts
That handle has alot of uses, replacing (temp) suspension links, tie rods (temp), keeping the natives at bay :dualing: , I'm sure there's alot more uses.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sick! I have used my gorilla bar before.. its two piece and fits great on ratchets..

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
peekay331 said:
There's your million dollars!

Fab it up, patent it, and sell the design to Hi-Lift! :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Makes a damn good club too. :xsmash:

·
Registered
779 Posts
kinda heavy club , at that... :eek: good idea viter

-Alex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts