·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Holy shit!!!
We (my company) got a severe beat down a while back when we accidentally handled 80,000 lbs of "extremely hazardous" dimethyldischlorisane - along with 80,000 lbs of cyanide.
Needless to say - we don't handle hazmat anymore on the warehousing end. LOL
Fuck the EPA, Fuck the Firemarshalls, Fuck the DEQ, and Fuck OSHA.
Hazmat can be dangerous - yes, but no need for the local agencies to fine local businesses that are slightly out of compliance (our procedures weren't compliant). 6 X $15,000 fines for 2 incidents where there was no spill or wrongdoing - would put most smaller companies under.
Fuck the government.
Did I mention I hate the fucking government?

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
We must be members of the same political party. LOL

If you want something really fucked up, let the gubberment do it and you'll achive mission sucess. I can think of few if any instances where they haven't fucked up something they became involved with. How is it anyone thought it was a good idea to get the idiots mixed up in healthcare too?

As a general rule, majority rules and people always get the governement they deserve.

Holy shit!!!
We (my company) got a severe beat down a while back when we accidentally handled 80,000 lbs of "extremely hazardous" dimethyldischlorisane - along with 80,000 lbs of cyanide.
Needless to say - we don't handle hazmat anymore on the warehousing end. LOL
Fuck the EPA, Fuck the Firemarshalls, Fuck the DEQ, and Fuck OSHA.
Hazmat can be dangerous - yes, but no need for the local agencies to fine local businesses that are slightly out of compliance (our procedures weren't compliant). 6 X $15,000 fines for 2 incidents where there was no spill or wrongdoing - would put most smaller companies under.
Fuck the government.
Did I mention I hate the fucking government?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts