TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fort Collins hit and run info wanted

Looking for info on a hit and run in the (Fort Collins) Wilbur's parking lot tonight between 5:30 and 6:30 pm. Vehicle was (I believe) a solid bright red first gen 4runner and will now have some front end damage heavier on the driver side after striking my roommate's parked car and doing some major damage.

Driver was a late 30s early 40s brunette about 5'6" with long hair who is supposedly a regular at Wilburs and may live 'up the canyon'.

If you have any information, please let me or the FCPD know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I live "up the canyon" so I'll keep an eye out. I usually notice all of the old Toyotas anyway.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Much appreciated. They didn't specify the Poudre or Rist or even Owl for that matter. *shrug* I'm just kind of hoping someone spots it around town. I've been looking but only seeing dark red ones or Pathfinders. I'm going to hazard a guess it's been/will be parked for at least a short while. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I won't be back up there for a few days but I'll keep an eye out as well when I return.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did they ever find them?
Nope, not that we've heard. The store people were supposed to get some more info to the police, but as far as I know there haven't been any new developments. I keep seeing a couple of dark red Runners second gens in the area but not this one. As it stands, she's got her car back and it was like $3k for the repair of which she's out her $500 deductible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts