TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Maybe they can grow my girlfriend a nice new...uh...umm...yeah.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe they can grow my girlfriend a nice new...uh...umm...yeah.
We all have spare tires on our truck just in case we gat a flat. We know for sure one week a month our "cookie" is no good to us, plus there are other reasons for cock blocking. It only makes perfect logical sense to have a spare to hit when your other one is down.:cool: My old lady has a flat so I am hitting my spare.:lmao:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
We all have spare tires on our truck just in case we gat a flat. We know for sure one week a month our "cookie" is no good to us, plus there are other reasons for cock blocking. It only makes perfect logical sense to have a spare to hit when your other one is down.:cool: My old lady has a flat so I am hitting my spare.:lmao:
Too bad you can't buy just the spare tire and not the whole truck. These kinds of trucks are a lot of work to maintain and very expensive and stressful.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too bad you can't buy just the spare tire and not the whole truck. These kinds of trucks are a lot of work to maintain and very expensive and stressful.
You can buy all the "spare tires" you want until the "whole truck" finds out and flattens you.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts