TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trolling the yota forums for several months now. Originally I had planned on trading in the wrx wagon for a taco. The truck was more utilitarian for my lifestyle and could do everything the rex couldn't do minus the 5.8 0-60. (supercharger is always an option though eh?!) The rex was costing me about 700 a month with insurance.... a bit heavy for me at the time. In the end, I ended up trading it to my brother outright, with him taking the payments over, for his 00 civic to save for a toyo 4x4. Being that I live in the Mtns. of PA, I hate the civic with a passion and am just suking it up for a few more weeks till I get 10G saved. I'm now set on a 97/98 T100, my new official dream car for months now. Looking forward to hearing from you bastards that already own one and will show me the way... you've got a great sight here I'm sure you can guide this young grasshopper well.....;)

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,520 Posts
Thanks for the props on our grate sight. I think your choice of a T100 is kinda fouled, but hey, its your utilitarian vehicle. Welcome. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
please explain.. that's why I'm here... The t100 seemed to be just above the taco in size and utility, and just below the tundra which is a bit much for my purposes....

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. For a couple of dollars more you can up grade. But who am I to tell someone what to get? As long as your happy that's all that counts! Piss on others ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seriousdly, flame on.. I'm still pretty ignorant about toyo trucks compared to how I was with the wrx... any suggestions are appreciated..

·
Registered
444 Posts
i think the t100's are kinda nice.
taco power plant...
hilux suspension...
in a mid-sized package.

that aint too bad, is it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts