TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received word that a good friend and business associate was killed this week in Iraq.

Let's all try to keep those overseas in our prayers this holiday season. Bless you Leslie.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Murderman said:
I just received word that a good friend and business associate was killed this week in Iraq.

Let's all try to keep those overseas in our prayers this holiday season. Bless you Leslie.
John, its always hard to lose a friend and at this time of year even harder.
Very sorry to hear about this.
hope your still able to enjoy your holidays

Derek

·
Registered
137 Posts
Murderman said:

There's never an easy way to deal with a loss like that. My thoughts go out to Leslie and family.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sucks to hear, give my best....

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Murderman said:

damn, John, sorry to hear that.

chris

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Sorry for your loss. :( :xusflag:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damn man soory to hear that :(

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry to hear that...I have a friend that left Tuesday for Iraq....let's keep them all in our prayers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. This club is a very good way of letting loose some emotions and getting support. I don't know alot of the newbies in this club but I'm glad to have known you for so long. good luck with everything and be safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts