TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, Andy (Ajordan1975), let's start the planning for a gathering at your place.

DECEMBER 28
BYOB, chair and side.
South Austin. Off William Cannon and 35.

And thanks for volunteering your place. :)

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Dec 28 will be the day.
BYOB or beverage of choice.
Bring chairs for your butt.
Bring a side of some sort.
I'll supply the meat. Thinking a brisket.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Too far out to make promises but I'll do my best to make it. Prolly get Chancey to make her beans for a side to bring.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Too far out to make promises but I'll do my best to make it. Prolly get Chancey to make her beans for a side to bring.
Fuck ya! I was going to do beans but Chancey's beans are the shizz. I'll bring a bacon explosion if Jason's bringing his smoker.

·
Registered
309 Posts
What time is this shindig kicking off? Prolly not gonna stay too late unless we grab a sitter for the night. If my schedule stays the way it is, we should make it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
The holiday season sucks big D for the restaurant business but I'll try to make it. Hidden Falls for New Years Eve is pretty cool too. Just saying...

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I wired up a Ford ignition module to it since the aftermarket one on it crapped out. It runs great if I am running it off of the start circuit. If I unplug it it starts running like shit. The ignition/run circuit I attached a 1.2 ohm coil resistor. Diagram calls for 1.1. Thinking about running a Ford coil and see what that does but I really don't want to spend a lot on this engine since it had 380k on it and have a swap in mind.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts