TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some friends and I are getting together to start the New Year with some wheeling out in Hollister Hills. We'll be out Friday, Jan 12th through Monday Jan 15th, camping Fri-Sun nights. It will be cold and sloppy, but we'll have fun none the less.

For those that don't know Hollister it has a wide variety of trails from basic fire-roads to the famous Tank Traps, as well as a "Playground" with various obstacles and courses. Something for every rig!

We have a wide variety of rigs going from stockish (such as my 4Runner) to wild crawlers.

Feel free to come join the trail runs, camp out, and BS.

-TJ

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'd love to go up there...which site do u guys camp at in the park?

·
Registered
6 Posts
damn wish i was still up in northern cali just came back down to school in san luis obispo, and i didnt even go wheeling all winter break :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll be camping in the big camp-site near the playground. A few of us are heading out LATE Friday night. So look for us there all day Sat-mid-afternoon Mon. Most of us don't have CBs but we'll have those cheesy "Family Channel Radios" on 7-4.

-TJ

·
Registered
273 Posts
tjZ06 said:
We'll be camping in the big camp-site near the playground. A few of us are heading out LATE Friday night. So look for us there all day Sat-mid-afternoon Mon. Most of us don't have CBs but we'll have those cheesy "Family Channel Radios" on 7-4.

-TJ
Right on...i don't have a CB either but i'll put my "family channel radios" on channels 7-4...I'll most likely be up there saturday..we should do a trail run?!?!
what rig are u wheelin"? i've got an almost stock T-100 with 33's...will I be able to keep up with u guys?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like it's early Sat. morning for all of us now too. I'm in a basically stock '86 4Runner on 31x10.5 ProComp Muds so you'll be able to keep up w/ me for sure. There's going to be some way more extreme rigs that that out, but we can always stop and walk it and watch them get stupid. :D

-TJ

·
Registered
6 Posts
good news i forgot i was going to monterey anyways for a cousins wedding so i might be able to make it up there on late saturday early sundayish... hope to see everyone there. i drive a white 83 with 3" lift and 33s roll bar with kcs keep an eye out. see you there.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Alright I'll be looking for everyone up there...I'm planning on showing up at 11am saturday morning in my white t100...it's gonna be a fun weekend :D I PM'd both of u with my number...see you all out there!!! :xusflag: :headbang:

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey i can only go on monday you guys think you will wheel much then or just go home early

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey I was out there but couldn't find any of u guys....did u not go cause of the freezing temp??? well here's a pic of me...
[/IMG] :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
santacruzt100
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing