TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANyone in the area feel free to come hang out at HOLlisTer this weekend!
Ill be there In my 05 'coma, well have a big bronco, a big Scout, and an 82 yota pickup. Should i attempt the mud pit? ive only seen it on top truck challenge and most dont get thru without a winch, theni youtubed it and it looks much more tame when the competition isnt on.
Lemme know whos goin' lets make this a toyota event!Peace

·
Registered
273 Posts
the mud pit isnt usully like the top truck challenge. what day are you gonna be down there?

I'm down too..what day? just not mothers day..

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are camping from Fri-evening to SUnday early am.
SATURDAY will be the day to be there, im not sure exactly what time well hit the trails, morning though, not TOO early but not TOO late either. i can get more details by thursday, but thats pretty much it, wheeling all day saturday! my boy just got a warn powerplant, and some 38"swampers, so his heads bigger than his bronco right now! its gonna be fun, the more the merrier, if you have a CB radio, make sure its ready.
see ya there

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
ANyone in the area feel free to come hang out at HOLlisTer this weekend!
Ill be there In my 05 'coma, well have a big bronco, a big Scout, and an 82 yota pickup. Should i attempt the mud pit? ive only seen it on top truck challenge and most dont get thru without a winch, theni youtubed it and it looks much more tame when the competition isnt on.
Lemme know whos goin' lets make this a toyota event!Peace
You ever think about typing while you aren't masterbating?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hollister, CB Ch. 31 (if 31 is blank try 7)31 is primary. saturday morning. its official like a referees whistle. be there or be at home watching re-runs of the OC.
id rather be at Holla-Stir.
peace. see ya there.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Hollister, CB Ch. 31 (if 31 is blank try 7)31 is primary. saturday morning. its official like a referees whistle. be there or be at home watching re-runs of the OC.
id rather be at Holla-Stir.
peace. see ya there.
wow....is all i can think to say. have fun in HOLlIsTeR. don't forget your trail permit. you can PayPal me the $75/person and ill make sure it's all taken care of.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
75 dollars each? what a deal ill send you cash right now!
i thought it was 500 each.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$10 per vehicle per night. :) See ya there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts