TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's freakin cold! San Diego is NOT supposed to be 35 degrees!! And snow on the ground in Redlands and San Bernaghetto?? I miss global warming...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Come to the other coast, gonna probably hit 80 today and tomorrow.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Think of all the extra HP you'll get from the colder air.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Ah yes.... it was hellishly cold here in SoCal.. At least were I live in LA... No heater on in the house, and it was down to 37degrees before I turned the heater on so that I could get ready for work..... Burrrr shit was cold....!! I just got back from a trip up at Mammoth Mountain... and I'd say it' was just about as cold...

I have a analog temp gauge in my truck and it was 20degrees in my truck...
shit... I miss havn' the 70degree winters around here!! :p

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
That same storm that slammed Colorado a week ago is just beginning to move into the Houston area right now.

Last night, it was positioned right on top of Barnwell mountain, where the Toyota Trail Riders are having their Jamboree.

I'm not sure if I wanted to be there for that, or not.

Anyway, the temp is supposed to start dropping today, and tomorrow night is going to be iced up pretty good.

Gotta go get some fire place logs today.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Animal said:
Ah yes.... it was hellishly cold here in SoCal.. At least were I live in LA... No heater on in the house, and it was down to 37degrees before I turned the heater on so that I could get ready for work..... Burrrr shit was cold....!!
Fuck man that's Boat'n weather!!!!!!!!!! Well it would be, if the lake wasn't
froze. :p

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
20Montana said:
Damn Man, I just feel terrible for ya. 35 degrees is summer day here :D
Oh I know it's definitely relative, but when everyone else in the country is complaining of 90 degrees and global warming during the summer and I'm in Palm Desert where it's 123, I think I'm entitled to complain during the winter. :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Paul H. said:
Come to the other coast, gonna probably hit 80 today and tomorrow.
got that right i tired of this dam warm weather we are having on the EAST cost. i want to go skiing. send the cold over hear

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
I think the coldest its gotten all year here was about 40 degrees...... I miss the cold weather.... Its been like 80 degrees almost all winter. FUCK EL NINO!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Got out to Kern to hunt quail this morning. 18 degrees, 2" of fresh snow on the ground. At least my lab liked it. It warmed up to 37 at 2-3pm. Was back down into the 20's when we left at sundown. Glad the heater is working in the truck!!! Funny, it felt colder in HB this morning at 4 am, though it was 37 degrees. I guess a long hike will warm you up!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
wslytoy said:
I think the coldest its gotten all year here was about 40 degrees...... I miss the cold weather.... Its been like 80 degrees almost all winter. FUCK EL NINO!

:lmao: x2! I miss the cold and love this weather right now, just dont like how the media hype it all up and how people cant drive. It's 32* right now and looks like rain is comming, or snow, not sure which.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Baja Belk said:
It's freakin cold! San Diego is NOT supposed to be 35 degrees!! And snow on the ground in Redlands and San Bernaghetto?? I miss global warming...

It was 22 Degrees at my house In Phoenix AZ... This was at 8:30AM.... I thought I moved to the middle of the desert... It's in the 20's here in Vegas now....

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Deserttaco said:
It was 22 Degrees at my house In Phoenix AZ... This was at 8:30AM.... I thought I moved to the middle of the desert... It's in the 20's here in Vegas now....

HAHA This is the coldest here I ever remember it being. It was about 24 at my house last night. Hell the low at the airport here was 26 I think. If you have lived here for a period of time you know that the airport is prob the warmest part of the city in the winter.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts