TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on another forum.... freakin hysterical!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I wish I lived in that 'hood. I would get a good laugh at least once a day.

·
Registered
672 Posts
sweet how they mounted the basketball hoop to the roof... now they can ball wherever they go.

·
Registered
764 Posts
p_nueve said:
sweet how they mounted the basketball hoop to the roof... now they can ball wherever they go.
you're kidding, right? i mean about how they mounted it. it's just behind the car in the street in the pic

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Its amazing what people will do to make changing their oil easier.

ummm yeah haha

Man those guys are fuckin tools.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
haha funny you mention.

Last year I was watching some cop show and they were doin some drug bust. the criminals tried to run (on camera) but then they didn't get even across the yard before their cloths stopped them and they dropped. The cops were makin fun of them afterward haha.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Driver12518 said:
I wish I lived in that 'hood.

me too! looks pretty affluent, fucking rich kids acting ghetto :rolleyes:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Is this real? I hope to god its a joke. When I see people like this I get an overwelming urge to punch someone in the throat. I'd love to knock his punkass off that roof...if only his shir't wouldnt act as a parachute on the way down...Im glad I drive a truck.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm just wondering what kind of parents let thier kids be that way............God forbid we put any kind of effort into not letting our children be complete and utter idiots.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
23 Participants
swank501
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing