TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep... sorry i didnt snap more/ any when we were at the creek but my attention span had worn off from waiting

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
that picture makes my tires look huge :eek:

definitely wasn't my day for wheeling, after spending so long waiting i had lost patience and wasn't really thinking about my lines. Oh well, next year.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah Holy Cross is pretty much out for any day during the summer except monday-thursday now...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
And here are some of Rich's pics since Snapfish sucks balls...

You can barely see the cross in *Holy Cross* here:

But you can definitaly see it here. (Awesome pic Rich!)

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
So, in the first pic, did Nate make that line?

If so, DAMN.
I couldn't get the line, some of the jeeps in the group in front of us made it but when I got up into it there was gear oil all over it, combo that with the mud and traction was non existent.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry bout the snapfish.... it was like some evil ploy.... i just had to point it to the folder and it did everything.... on to the next shitty hosting service..... shutterfly i guess?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I couldn't get the line, some of the jeeps in the group in front of us made it but when I got up into it there was gear oil all over it, combo that with the mud and traction was non existent.
excuses, excuses :rolleyes: And you give ME shit when I bitch about it being wet :flipoff4:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
excuses, excuses :rolleyes: And you give ME shit when I bitch about it being wet :flipoff4:
On that particular obstacle, i think the gear oil covering it is what did it in over the water :flipoff1: I made that line last year on smaller tires, hell... jay made that line with an open front and 32's. :p

I seem to recall the heep never making it over that line though... odd :flipoff1: :D

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
On that particular obstacle, i think the gear oil covering it is what did it in over the water :flipoff1: I made that line last year on smaller tires, hell... jay made that line with an open front and 32's. :p

I seem to recall the heep never making it over that line though... odd :flipoff1: :D
made that line twice. last year and this year. :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts