TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://4x4trails.net/db_view_trail.php?trailNum=63

I have been wanting to get up and run this trail for a while.

My uncle and i are headed up friday the 5th and will hit the trail the morning of the 6th.

He has a few of his jeeper friends coming along, so it would be nice to meet up with a few yotas!

Hope to see some of you.

Laters
Jerry

·
Registered
478 Posts
I think I might be running Indy that day but I'm not sure, I will check! I've been wanting to run this trail very BADLY. I'll let ya know soon.

·
Registered
478 Posts
What time you guys gonna be at the trailhead? I might make a full day out of it....there and back!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just talked to my uncle, we are still working all the details out.

I havent been up there, so i am not sure what the camping is like in that area, or how far camp will be from trail.

I would guess that we will be on the trail head around 10.

I have a cb, usally keep on channel 10.

So we can work something out to meet up.

·
7,735 Posts
Ton's of camping on the road up to the trail head, and even some on the trail itself, but it seems to fill up quick. We were up on a Thursday afternoon and there were lots of spots already taken.

Most of the camp spots have enough room for motor homes/5th wheels, trailers etc.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I gotta talk to the wifey cause we're camping this weekend and I'm sure she doesn't wanna camp next weekend! I have a CB but its not hooked up. If I end up going I will shoot you my number!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think you'll make it man?

·
Registered
724 Posts
if i didn't just screw my engine i would def be there for this one. the wife really wants to go check it out

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sorry dude not gonna make it. I really need to get some stuff around the house done since I've been outa town a lot for work and this past holiday weekend! Hope ya have a great time!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no worries man.

But, if anyone else is in the area i will be up there until sunday.

Channel 10 on cb.

Or just look for the signal flare ;)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW! :eek:

This trail was awesome, I want to hit it again before the end of the season.

I had a really good time, didnt run into one other yota though :eek:

But its all good i got to show up al the short jeeps on Cleveland rock.

My brother and i must have gone over that about 5 diffrent times. We tried all the lines teh other jeeps were attempting and got to the top everytime. So with my limo like wheel base it was not that tough of an obsticle, just super fun.

Although, after messing around on CL rock for about an hour we decided to go to the right just after CL on the way down. My brother was driving and got one of our fabbed up crossmembers caught on that big rock, damn thing shreaded 4 grade 8 bolts and puckered up my frame. So i am back to the drawing board on crossmembers and i need to now plate that section of my frame, i may plate the entire thing.

Oh well....It was a blast!!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry im working on that.

I should have a video from one of the guys with us in the next few days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts