Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTFTAINT!!!

:doh:

lol another good video!

I was helping Troy fix his CV while you broke. No pic or vid when you did french creek! But you are in there in the dark! Oh and climbing that 2nd obstacle! Oh and I do have a pic of you guys wrenching on your rig at HCC (2nd break) OUCH!

I left out the part where you zoomed the puddle for obvious reasons! :D

Watch at 8:05. Way cool.
That baby suck up winch is the bomb no?

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
lol i was referring to laylas taint at the end molly :p

Even the video of troys puddle splash just brought back that same feeling i had when it happened. The "oh shit" jitters and everything went slow-mo.

hmm... yea... not watching that part again.

So now, heres to MOAB video (hopefully next on the agenda, ehhh ehhh???) :xbeer1:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moab vid is on the agenda... And I'm a dumb ass for:

A) Not realizing WTFTAINT!!! was Layla's Taint. But you liked that didn't you? :neener:

B) Inlcuding Troys puddle run, But I DIDN'T include yours ;)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh that's what it is! Doris so needs one of those... I wonder if anybody has any deals like buy a real winch, get a baby one free...
I have a baby winch on Tippy (got it new as an ATV winch) for about $500. I'd sell it to ya, but I doubt you have the money I want ;)

·
7,735 Posts
Oh that's what it is! Doris so needs one of those... I wonder if anybody has any deals like buy a real winch, get a baby one free...
You need a rear suspension with that kind of flex first (4 link with air shocks if I remember right.

@4:18 does Ike remind anybody else of a happy ass dog with it's head out the window?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OOOOOH Microsoft Windows Movie Maker is REALLY pissing me off today. Aside from the normal crashing, it now reliably crashes when I try and add a NIN remix song (for the Moab overview video) I am almost done... why oh why MSMM can't you behave????

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Adobe Premiere Elements FTW :D I can't stand to use Movie Maker after using Premiere Elements. Movie Maker sucks for making custom titles and not being able to place them where you want them on the screen.

The rendering process is much smoother on Premiere Elements, no crashes. You can find older versions of Premiere Elements for cheap nowadays. I got version 3 from a friend of mine for a 6-pack of beer :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good to know Volcom! Honestly I think it has more to do with our desktop needing a wipe and rebuild BAD than anything.... But yeah I'd love to get my hands on Premiere! :thumbs:

And as a side, I think the song I was trying to use was corrupt (at least in the eyes of MSMM) The new song I put in, did just fine!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nice vid.

On the music thing, apparently it depends on who the publisher is. Some of them will let you use the song but it pops up ads for it during the video. Some of them won't and flag it for removal. There might be a list out there now of which will do what. I was surprised to recognize the second song. :)

And I was going to ask if you'd gotten your computer taken care of yet. I might be able to swing by a week from tomorrow (on the 24th) late morning and take a look if you want.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nice Video. I also checked out the Spring Creek Video from 2007. Just a little research for our trip Saturday. I do believe Tippy was running in that video.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
More nice vid action there! I need to do some 2009 compilations myself. Wonder if WM-maker would work any better on my machine trying to do that? Never tried to do fades, add stills, titles, music, etc. Makes me want to give it a shot watching these. Cool stuff.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All of my WMM was self taught!

And yes I need anyone willing to help me rebuild the desktop and possibly rade my other computer for better RAM and a bettter video card.

In terms of music, BMG and SONY are cool. I tried to look up both of the artists I used ans could not find a label. So we'll see how long these movies stay up... though I imagine this movie will be fine because it was all sampled by Phidelity.

·
Registered
434 Posts
All of my WMM was self taught!

And yes I need anyone willing to help me rebuild the desktop and possibly rade my other computer for better RAM and a bettter video card.

In terms of music, BMG and SONY are cool. I tried to look up both of the artists I used ans could not find a label. So we'll see how long these movies stay up... though I imagine this movie will be fine because it was all sampled by Phidelity.
Molly, I've offered to rebuild your beast several times... figured you had someone else do it for ya...

offer still stands.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Molly, I've offered to rebuild your beast several times... figured you had someone else do it for ya...

offer still stands.
I forgot.... The "episodes" make me slow that way. Yes please! What are ya doing sunday??? (Troy is welding sliders, and I figured I would try and tackle this computer)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts