TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I don't see it happening. Waiting on front diamond and re gear the rear and bushings and blah blah blah

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sweet. Plan for now is to camp both nights. There is a climbing area near by so we will be climbing and wheeling all weekend.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I want to make it, but the fact that the suffix "izzle" was used in the title dissuades me from making an effort :p

actually this sounds like just what I need now that the trucks back together. im most likely in.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
so roll up there and camp friday afternoon/evening, hit the trail mid morning saturday? I have a really busy week the following week and wouldnt mind getting back to denver saturday night to get shit in order all day sunday. yall could stay another night or whatever but thats my vote for a plan.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Jay as of now the plan is to be at trail head at 9 am. I'm prob just making it a day trip.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Camping is out for me also. Day trip out and back Saturday. Bringing a friend along that isn't able to camp but wants to get out and see what our hobby is all about.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
at this point looks like ill just day trip it up as well. see yall sat morning at 9 unless ya hear from me otherwise.
Here is my number Jay. Ill be with Chris. 720 22 six one one 90. Drop a text my so I have your number

1 - 18 of 18 Posts