TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hawk, Jade and I did a Pre-Run of this area on Saturday. First thing first.. This area is beautiful! Easy Trails and Hard trails and possibly some good fishing! July 21st cannot arrive soon enough.

At Redcliff we ran into a gate so could not make a pre-run of that area. However the food at Mangos was great.

Redcliff

Hawks first obstacle of the day.

McAllister Road to Resolution Peak

We could not make the summit due to snow.

This is looking across the valley from McAllister onto Camp Hale where we will be camping.
South

North

Yoder Gulch
Entrance

We didn't make it very far and had to turn around.. This was fun..

The trail was very narrow with a drop off to our left. The only way to turn around was to back up this bank.

Holy Cross
Hawk had to get back so Jade and I went up however time was short (and fuel coughJadecough) so didn't make it but about 1 mile up. It is pretty interesting in spots and more challenging the farther you go up.
Jade has some better pics I am sure he will be posting!
Disclaimer Trail rating *8* Tires under 33" tires will have not have much of a chance.

Trailhead

This pic was taken from what we THINK is a bail out point about 2/3rds of the way up.

Homestake Reservoir at the end of the road

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Wow amazing pics guys. You are rifht July 21st can't come soon enough!

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
Just to clarify, the lake is called Homestake Reservoir. Those of you in Aurora and Colorado Springs should be familiar with this.

....And, yep, guess who didn't fuel up. Yep, guess who lives nearest and showed up late.....

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of all the things I remembered I got the name of the reservoir wrong!

Jade did you get some better pics of Yoder?

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
AOR 1.5" spring shackles, Tunes, Tint, Borla Cat-back, TRD SC, 2.2 URD pulley, TRD boost gauge, Supra MAF, 305cc Lexus GS300 injectors, SS FTC-E, SS A/F Ratio Meter, PLX Devices Wideband A/F meter, Exhaust gas temp sensor, Amsoil Lube & air filter, Hella horns, Hella H4s for on the road, Hella Rallye 4000s for off the road, Raven camper shell, SAW 2.5 RaceRunners front, Bilstein 5150s rear, Lock Right in the rear, Total Chaos Long Travel under the front, Alcan 2.5' lift under the rear, 33" BFG T/A KOs all the way 'round, and Badland bumpers and sliders that have wrecked two cars so far so don't hit my ride! , 2lo mod, Glassworks to cover the front, All-Pro transfer case skid, Evans Cooling, Optima battery, More new scratches!

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
:rolleyes: Sorry, you okay? I didn't take the time to link to the COTTORA Member's area, I just copied and pasted what I have listed there. It's the only place that is complete. Want me to call you a nurse?;)

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
I couldn't buy it all without working five jobs, now I don't have time to enjoy it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts