TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Holy Cross trip scheduled for August 27th will not work for me, as I am supposed to lead this trip. Would the weekend before that work for people?
August 19,20? We could make a weekend of it and have more than 1 run a day for different levels of build ups and driver skill. In my opinion anyone who wants to run Holy Cross, and or Iron Chest the next day will need to have 33's and at least a rear locker. HC is too busy in the summer and it's an in and out trail and not much room for passing etc... I don't want to be involved in a all day winchathon. To me thats not wheeling. Brian is checking to see if he can come and lead some easier trails for those in need , and then we could all meet up at night and swap stories about the day. If anyone wants to lead some easier stuff that weekend step up. I'd like to camp somewhere in between Buena Vista and Leadville so we're about half way to each days runs. Throw out anymore ideas or suggestions.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
i have no problem making that switch.... let me double check with a few other people to make sure and i will go ahead and change it

·
Registered
610 Posts
as of now...i have nothing planned out that far so i'd like to get in on this deal. camping would definately be in for me. i could lead a easy to a medium trail but would like to pre-run it first.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I might be down for a HC run. I'll have to see what my work schedule tells me but i would most likely be down.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right on,this is one of the so called official runs and i'd like to see it happen this year, and make a weekend out of it as well,if only a few wanna go,then we're going unofficial and chit,i'll be over there more than once this year for sure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts