TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday afternoon it began, all said and done about a foot of snow! The truck isn't a good depiction because it was brushed off all day yesterday when driving so that is just what accumulated over the night.
Time to go play!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice! Looks like winter bypassed Ontario completely. :D Its pouring buckets here :( .
Happy digging to ya. ;) :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Send That Shit North To New Hampshire!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KSdblcab said:
Back off, man. He's a college student! :D

Up North of Wichita we only got about 2", so you suck Jamie.
Hell yeah you got my back! Lol That's actually my g.f.'s house, she decorated a while back for me and my room mates 21'st b-day and they've sort of stuck as party "decor" since lol.
I was supposed to drive to chicago today with Mike "Enzotaco" to pick up his d44, so much for that idea now :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
203 Posts
KStacoma said:
I was supposed to drive to chicago today with Mike "Enzotaco" to pick up his d44, so much for that idea now :rolleyes: :mad:
More time to play in the snow now. You guys going to KSrocks on the 9th? There's going to be a Toys for Tots run and some of the guys from TAC's are going. If it snows again (tentatively predicted), it could be real interesting!

Later, get back to studying.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I have to drive 2 hrs to see snow in Big Bear. It's a balmy 70 here right now outside my office :D I'm jealous.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Tweeter said:
I have to drive 2 hrs to see snow in Big Bear. It's a balmy 70 here right now outside my office :D I'm jealous.
You mean man made snow.. and that's only at the lodge... ha ha.. i don't think we'll get much snow this season either... Grrr

Guess I have to head up to Mammoth!! :p

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yea thats the name for it! I was thinking of flurries... but I wasnt thinking it was the right term. In some areas it got about 6" deep, but thats cause it blew off the flat parts of the roof and landed up against a ledge, wall, vent, etc.

Hopefully I can head up to Mammoth in March with the rest of the family.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am hoping there will be snow next weekend in the mountains when I go wheeling. There is no sitting around for my truck when it snows, I only drive it when wheeling pretty much, but if the roads have snow or ice on them, I make an exception :) I am very armored up so I don't care if someone hits me (I try my best not to hit them :D )

·
Registered
356 Posts
yall are lucky... i miss livin up north and the snow... :mad: ..
But on the other hand i cant complain when it almost reached 80 degrees here at ECU in NC yesterday! :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
lol hold on kids there is another storm coming thru denver today..... im sure that with how everything is moving across the country this one is just a few days behind the big one....

·
Registered
854 Posts
Ripcurlsurfin96 said:
yall are lucky... i miss livin up north and the snow... :mad: ..
But on the other hand i cant complain when it almost reached 80 degrees here at ECU in NC yesterday! :D
I hear ya there! I don't care much for snow and everything else that comes with it. It was 80 here yesterday! Only 62 today though!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts