TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the Dealer to get an oil filter last week and they had a couple of those new Honda Trucks there and I wanted to puke! I thought they looked like Sh*% when I seen them in pictures, in person they look worse! YUK!

·
Registered
39 Posts
ya they aren't cool at all. Is it a car or a truck. the thing has a trunk in it. I guess that would be cool to put your beer in or something but other than that i see no point

·
The Satanic Panic
609 Posts
Shakerhood said:
I stopped by the Dealer to get an oil filter last week and they had a couple of those new Honda Trucks there and I wanted to puke! I thought they looked like Sh*% when I seen them in pictures, in person they look worse! YUK!
thought it would be funny to see people put fart cannons on them
:rofl:

·
Registered
43 Posts
People will soon be blinging out bicycles, I'm sure. Spinners, fart cans, DVD monitor systems, everything. Hmm, at least that might look better than the Honda truck. Must admit, it's almost as ugly as the Aztec.

·
Registered
741 Posts

ok i take it back, i didn't realize it had that wierd back, i liked it from the front on the superbowl comercial

·
Registered
416 Posts
i checked it out up close. it looks like a mini version of the escalade truck. the only thing i liked about it was the interior. it looked really nice inside.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I dont like Hondas attempt at a truck, if thats what they call it.... looks like a street queen.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
It was ok until I looked under the hood, it had a 3.5L motor in a full sized pick up, thats just wrong!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sturmvogel said:
People will soon be blinging out bicycles, I'm sure. Spinners, fart cans, DVD monitor systems, everything. Hmm, at least that might look better than the Honda truck. Must admit, it's almost as ugly as the Aztec.
You're behind the times man, people have been bringing the bling to bikes for years

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm sorry, but in my opinion, there is NO EXCUSE for a uni-body pickup truck... cut that bed from the cab and chop down the bed sides and MAYBE you'll have a decent starting point. I'll stick w/taco and tundra; maybe the new F-150.

·
Registered
231 Posts
When i was in san diego last time this dude had a trailer on his bike that had a sub on like 5 speakers built into, all ghetto wired to a car battery.

·
Registered
646 Posts
It shouldnt even be classified as a truck. What kind of truck has a uni body. Its Honda's way of making a cheap Escalade. I wouldnt even want to see someone lift one of these. Unibody truck????

1 - 20 of 92 Posts