1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
he fell into a money tree like Lindsey.

·
Registered
532 Posts
considering he also went from prerunner open/open to 4wd locked/locked he has really come along way.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
lol, yes the truck has come a long way. Money tree? I'll just say that I've saved a few pennies here and there by buying all my stuff used. Lindsay is in a whole different class though. Just a FYI: I've already called dibs when he sells his new welder. :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
harold's truck also has good technology inside:D

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a good looking truck. I saw you posted that pic on the Takeover thread, and I immediately thought back to that Prerunner at the W4W event, and your concern back then was "where should I mount these ProComp lights I just won?"!! Looks like you figured it out ;)

Great job :clap:

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
It's a good looking truck. I saw you posted that pic on the Takeover thread, and I immediately thought back to that Prerunner at the W4W event, and your concern back then was "where should I mount these ProComp lights I just won?"!! Looks like you figured it out ;)

Great job :clap:
Thanks! And yes, I do remember when I won those lights. I was asking you and Bruce about ideas on mounting them up. I've also got a lot of use out of the tree saver and shackles that I won. I didn't have a winch at the time so I justified the purchase of one as I already had some recovery gear. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts